Montgomery Wedding Photography
Your photographs should not only cherish the moment you are in, but also be thankful for what you have, and who you are with.
A wedding album is the first family heirloom you will have to pass on to your children. Not only will you have something to cherish for years to come, but you’ll be able to sit down with your children and talk about how much you enjoyed your wedding and everyone that was there.
Acrylics, prints, cavas, folio boxes, clusters and frames are all great ways to decorate your home.
We would love to help!
What to expect
- Day 1 Start discussing your timeline.
- Images ready in 2 weeks
- Help and refer other vendors right for you.
- Images are backed up from the very first press of shutter button
- You know who WILL BE your photographer
- Discuss branding – Do we need to match a prior photo?
- Individual session or group headshots
- Change of clothing – I suggest bringing 5 changes however, a standard session uses 2 changes
- We’ll also discuss your clothing selection for the best shots possible
Helping with your day is our priority. We start out helping with your timeline, then we help find other vendors you still may need